Here is an old non-published post of mine.
The fear of Friday the 13th.
The five most common phobias are:
1. Fear of snakes (ophidiophobia)
2. Fear of giving a speech (glossophobia)
3. Fear of heights (acrophobia)
4. Fear of rodents (musophobia)
5. Fear of flying (aviophobia)
Papaphobiaâ€”fear of the pope
Barophobia is the fear of gravity
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobiaâ€”fear of long words (seriously).
Gerontophobiaâ€”fear of old people.
Peladophobiaâ€”fear of bald people.
Geropeladophobiaâ€”fear of old, bald people.
didaskaleinophobia, the fear of going to school
Phobophobiaâ€”fear of developing a fear.
Donald Trump is celebrated as a world-class deal maker, but he has a fear of shaking hands.
Cynophobia- Fear of dogs or rabies