Here is an old non-published post of mine.
The fear of Friday the 13th.
The five most common phobias are:
1. Fear of snakes (ophidiophobia)
2. Fear of giving a speech (glossophobia)
3. Fear of heights (acrophobia)
4. Fear of rodents (musophobia)
5. Fear of flying (aviophobia)
Papaphobia—fear of the pope
Barophobia is the fear of gravity
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia—fear of long words (seriously).
Gerontophobia—fear of old people.
Peladophobia—fear of bald people.
Geropeladophobia—fear of old, bald people.
didaskaleinophobia, the fear of going to school
Phobophobia—fear of developing a fear.
Donald Trump is celebrated as a world-class deal maker, but he has a fear of shaking hands.
Cynophobia- Fear of dogs or rabies